- What M7 Bike Ride
- Date Saturday 17 Sept, 2016 from 7:30am
- Where Pearce Reserve, Kings Langley
- Distance Choose from 25km, 40km, 60km or 80km
- Registration Fee $20 adult, $10 students, $40 family,
- Registration Info Registration fees are collectable on the day upon check-in. Fees include a BBQ lunch and drinks after the ride, as well as refreshments during the ride.
- We have reached our fundraising target but please don’t let that stop you giving. With more money we can rescue more children out of sexual slavery. Thank you so much for your support!!
CAN WE REACH $35 000???
Ride2Rescue is a fundraising cycling event that raises money for Destiny Rescue, a non-profit organisation that rescues children from sexual slavery. Over the last three years, Ride 2 Rescue has raised over $100 000 which has set up and covered the running costs for two Destiny Rescue homes in Laos. These homes are for children who were being sold for sex in bars and brothels but had been rescued by Destiny Rescue. It’s inside these homes where the lives of beautiful children – broken, battered and bruised at the hands of wicked men and women – are lovingly restored, revived and rejuvenated by Destiny Rescue staff and volunteers.
Those houses are now financially sustainable so this year Ride 2 Rescue will support Destiny Rescue in India. Destiny Rescue has just began to work in India where there are tens of thousands of children trapped in sexual slavery. They have currently rescued 15 children, 2 of them being just 4 years old and one being 6 year olds. We are aiming to rescue 100 children through our event this year. All sponsorship donations are fully tax deductible and 100% of the funds raised will go directly to Destiny Rescue in India.